InnoPran XL is used for treating high blood pressure. InnoPran XL is a beta-blocker. It works by slowing down the heart and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This decreases blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Use InnoPran XL as directed by your doctor.
- Take InnoPran XL by mouth. It may be taken with or without food, but you should always take it the same way (either with or without food).
- Swallow InnoPran XL whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you are taking an antacid with aluminum in it, take it at least 2 hours after you take InnoPran XL.
- Take InnoPran XL on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking InnoPran XL at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take InnoPran XL even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking InnoPran XL. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop InnoPran XL or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of InnoPran XL, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use InnoPran XL.
Store InnoPran XL at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep InnoPran XL out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Propranolol hydrochloride.