Forzest (Tadalafil) is an effective treatment for men’s erectile dysfunction.
Forzest tablets must be taken orally. Take Forzest about one hour before you plan to have sex. Beginning in about 30 minutes and lasts for up to 36 hours, Forzest can help you get an erection if you are sexually excited. If you take Forzest after a high-fat meal, the medicine may take a little longer to start working.
If you miss a dose of Forzest, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Use exactly as prescribed by your Health Provider.
Store Forzest below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Forzest out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Forzest if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Forzest
- you have severe kidney or liver problems, certain hereditary eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa), or if you are on dialysis
- you have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- you take a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, spray, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you take another medicine that contains tadalafil, another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil), an azole antifungal (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), or rifampin
- you use certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite).